Friday 20 September 2013

The November Plan, Part 2: Beji Ubud Resort

After enjoying 3 nights in Sanur in November (see here), my friends and I will then be heading up to Ubud for the next 3 nights. This will be my first time staying in Ubud and choosing accommodation here was probably the hardest part of planning the trip. I've only been up to Ubud once on a day trip so I didn't know whether it'd be best to stay in the centre of town or a bit further out, I wasn't familiar with any of the hotels, the restaurants or even the streets. I only had a few must haves for where we would stay: comfortable rooms with twin beds, good location and a view. After a lot of research, I finally settled on the Beji Ubud Resort. I chose it based on the recommendations from a fellow Trip Advisor poster. It met all my requirements and was a reasonable price, but most importantly, it doesn't just have a view, it has the view. Set right on the edge of a valley in Ubud, The Beji Ubud Resort seems to have made the most of the view they have. The hotel is set over numerous levels and has 5 pools, 4 of which are infinity pools overlooking the valley.

The rooms all look fantastic and very comfortable. Only two twin rooms were available and I was lucky to book them. These rooms are Garden Rooms which are of the lowest standard in the hotel, but there does not seem to be any compromise on comfort and quality.

Although the hotel is located about a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive out of central Ubud, I don't think it'll be an issue. The hotel has a shuttle bus running throughout the day and a lot of restaurants offer pick up and drop off. I am really looking forward to our stay here and am SO excited to see that amazing view with my own eyes.

All images from www.bejiubudresort.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Great news. Thanks for good plan one day trip your resort.

    Ubud Villas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic bike tour through stunning Bali landscapes and a real insight into the culture and traditions of the wonderful Balinese people.

    ReplyDelete